Thoughts on Homosexuality?

Naiwen

Staff member
I think gays and lesbians, if they want to marry or have a relationship together, they should because it's no one else's business what they do in their own bed. And certainly not the government's. I consider this a privacy right.

That's true , it's better to spread love than discriminate and if you aren't cool with certain classes of people just find a way to ignore them so you ain't caught up in a messy situation where you have to show how much you dislike a certain class of people.

I'm not a gay. I'm a man that loves female so much because I'm getting married one day to have my own kids. Gay people can live their lives the way they want but they should stay away from me.

That's true , it's better to spread love than discriminate and if you aren't cool with certain classes of people just find a way to ignore them so you ain't caught up in a messy situation where you have to show how much you dislike a certain class of people.
Let me ask you, if your parents were gay or lesbians, would they have given birth to you? It's just madness and peer pressure influence that makes those people to change all of a sudden to go after their same sex all in the name of being gay and lesbian.

Back