Talking is boring, useless and unnecessary!

Naiwen

TBH there, I personally prefer text and typing and writing as a form of socialization and communication because I find chit-chat and small talk very awkward, boring, annoying, useless and unnecessary. I much prefer peace and tranquility.

It is the kind of discussion that I am having that will determine if it is something I would be more comfortable doing over test or chatting rather than through calls. Ps. I don't have any problems with doing either of them.

TBH there, I personally prefer text and typing and writing as a form of socialization and communication because I find chit-chat and small talk very awkward, boring, annoying, useless and unnecessary. I much prefer peace and tranquility.
I always prefer text and chatting as a form of socialization and communication. I can chit-chat with anybody so far the vibes from us are aligning. Chit-chat and small talks ain't boring, awkward, annoying and useless as you said. Maybe you met people that don't have a good communication skills.

But hope you ain't the person making the chit-chat and small talks to be boring?

I suffer from social anxiety and being able to talk to people face to face, in person is something I struggle with a lot.

I have found that I can talk and interact with others as long as it is done in texting such as on forums, in DMs and such. I always feel awkward when someone tries to have a conversation with me in person and that only makes my anxiety worse.

Back