Professional Burnout, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
Well, I've quit my parent's house at 18 years old because of domestic violence, living on the streets for a year or 2, that's when an organization for homeless people in my are have picked me up and have given me job. I've worked as a secretary/receptionist/data entry clerk for about 4-5 years before trying to kill myself. Why? Because I couldn't perform at work and have had sexual harassment, stalking and unwanted attention from a male boss at my job. That's when I've decided to go see a psychiatrist/therapist because I've been suicidal back then. After that, I've quit my job and have applied for disability and am currently living with my personal live-in 24/7 caretaker (paid 100% by the government) because I can't take care of the basic necessities of life, I can't look after myself. Never been happier with my current living arrangements. I'm renting my caretaker's house paying her a certain amount of money from disability for her to do errands, groceries and etc for me. I'm living the life I want and my dream life as a perfect hermit and shut-in and love my current lifestyle.

Being alive is all about living the way you wanted. It's your happiness that matters. There is no way you would live in a home where there's domestic violence and you would ever be happy.

What matters most is how you feel and how much you love yourself because you can get give out a good energy to people if you love yourself less or sad.

I'm glad you are already living your dream and finding true happiness in whatever you've become.

I don't know if you call delivery driving a profession, lol. Nonetheless, I get tired of doing Door Dash everyday, but things are rough now and I have to survive. Who has done a job like mine?

Back