Planned Parenthood, anyone?

If you have good thoughts for your kids and even yourself, you must plan for your kids before they are born. If you don't plan your parenthood, it's going to be very difficult for you to have a good plan for your kids.

Becoming a parent is not something anyone who is smart enough is going to just jump into without making all the plans and preparation to make sure that it is going to be feasible for him to take very good care of his family, otherwise he's going to ruin his life completely.

I am a mother to 4, two of whom are not adults and two who are below the age of 18, one will be 18 in December 2025 and the other will be 18 in May 2027.

None of my kids were planned but that did not mean that I loved them any less. I am pleased to say that for the last 10 years, due to the relationship situation I was in, I have brought my kids up by myself and they have turned into kids I am proud of.

This will be a discussion when I have my significant other. But I want to go about it the normal way, get married and have one or two kids.

Back