O.c.d

For some reason ,and I still don't understand why ,In the last 15 years . I went from the most anal person ( I mean everything out of Place) would drive me over the edge .
Somewhere along the way with really important events taking place with my better half and me ,These little problems just did not bother me anymore and I started to live like the children in the house . From one extreme to the other .

I never really put much thought into why until recently , I just kind of wondered what happened to change these Behaviors .

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks for the listen.

I think is because you're too busy to worry about minor things anymore. My mother is the same way with the cleaningness and ocd behaviors, she practically spends the whole day cleaning one thing or the other while my father is out and about! lol but my father always reminds my mother that she is wasting her life away cleaning! He always says its ok to have a messy house once in a while, the most important thing is to spend time with family and friends and everything else comes after.

Roberto

My sister is just like that. If you touch any of her stuffs, you better put them right back the way she left them with no mistake otherwise she's going to find out and when she does, the whole house is going to be on fire. It's why no one in our family goes anywhere near her stuffs.

Back