new

Hi I am new here this is my first post I have been suffering from depression most of my life.I have been under the care of the CMHT since 1993 and have been referred again after being discharged due to lack of money and changes to the service in my area.I have currently seeing a physcolgist was referrd because of my
physical health. But have a complicated history due to my childhood which is difficult and traumatic. I am curently struggling with low mood s/h and o/d on extra painkillers and struggling to belong and feel I have not purpose.

Hi,
And welcome. Sorry to hear the struggles you have had to go through and our going through. It makes life hard I know.
Hopefully, coming here and just venting will help make a difference for you. As you will notice that sometimes people don't get a response. But you look at the views you know people are reading.
I will watch for you. I don't get on to often though. Stay strong

Bawon

I have been there on several occasions and it's not easy dealing with especially when you can't afford to keep paying for treatment.

I'm glad to meet you here and you should know that I will be free to hear you out and talk about how you feel always.

We all have something that is bothering us psychologically and mentally and the only advice that I'm going to give to you would be for you to find out anything that makes you happy and focus your attention on doing that because it is the only way that you're going to get better.

Being depressed will always mess up your mood because it is something that has to do with your whole being and you cannot avoid it on a daily basis which is why most people who are depressed all end up being introverts most of the time.

Back