Marriage and Depression?

Naiwen

I'm not married myself. I'd rather be dead than wed. I can't imagine sharing my own personal space and life with anyone else for me personally at least anyways. A bad marriage even sometimes a good one, can lead to mental health issues such as suicidal depression, depression, suicide ideation and etc. And so, if marriage isn't permanent and could lead to divorce, why marry in the 1st place?

As a lady, I expect myself to get married at the right time to the right person. If it's about rushing into marriage, that's not going to happen with me. It's part of the reason why we have so many divorce cases today.

Well, me and my wife lost our son to social services, so tell me about it. Anyway, though, I think with God's power, obstacles can be overcome. Anyway, definitely, having a baby causes depression in some women and especially if they lose one.

Rushing into marriage isn't what I wanted for myself. I want to take my time, grow financial and also have my sanity intact before I can dive into marriage.

I can't be depressed because I didn't get married on time, I can't rush into marriage because many things are also waiting for me there so I need to take my time.

Back