Jealous Male Friends?

Naiwen

Staff member
Do you have any friends from the opposite or same sex whom are very jealous of your current boyfriend/girlfriend because they are attracted to you and want to be in a relationship with you? I have one, who's been in love with me for 15 years without me knowing, but today. Thank goodness, I'm not in a relationship, but I hate dating, so I've rejected him right away, but I'm still friends with him.

I don't have any problems with my lover being jealous. It shows that she really loves me and don't want to share me with any other person. But there's a limit to everything. She wouldn't try to force me not a have a life of my own because she's too jealous. I won't take that.

If I want to be in a romantic relationship with you and you rejected me, I'm not going to be interested in being just casual friends with you either. It's going to be too much punishment for me being close to you.

I don't appreciate people who are jealous for their selfish reason. Whenever I am in a kind of relationship with you, I'll have the respect that you should also respect me and make sure that you consider my own feelings and not only yourself.

Back