Is anyone Trans?

Naiwen

Staff member
I'd like to know what has to be done with the process of transitioning from one sex to another gender. And how's it like for you before and after transitioning? Why have you decided to change your gender assigned at birth?

I am not someone who is trans myself but I do know a few people that I speak to regularly that are trans. They seem to have done it because they were not happy in the body they were in and didn't feel right being the sex they were born. The transition can take a while and a lot of money and can be quite painful from what I heard from someone who has now fully transitioned but they have said that it was all worth it.

I'm amongst the people who are against sex change and transition just like the former president of the United States of America Trump is against. Transgender will not have a place in my country if I'm the president. Sex will only be assigned at birth under my watch.

I'm not a Trans and I can never be one because I'm very comfortable with my sex as a man. God created me well and blessed me abundantly down there with my manhood. I'm very satisfied with how manly I am. I can never give it up for anything.

I'm not a Trans and I can never be one because I'm very comfortable with my sex as a man. God created me well and blessed me abundantly down there with my manhood. I'm very satisfied with how manly I am. I can never give it up for anything.
You're a true Christian!! This is the teachings of my father in the lord. Being a Trans is evil in my eyes. I will never support it. It's wrong in the sight of God and men.

Back