Is anyone touch-negative?

Naiwen

Staff member
I hate touching and kissing. It’s just exchanging saliva and germs for me personally at least anyways.

I don't just go about kissing and being in romance with just about anyone. I only did that in one of my relationship which didn't end well. It's not because of my partner but because I couldn't cope with being depressed after being raped by my cousin. It destroyed my relationship.

I hate inappropriate touching or kissing but I don't dislike touching in general or Maybe having a close tight hug with people I care about.

I hate inappropriate touching or kissing but I don't dislike touching in general or Maybe having a close tight hug with people I care about.
There's no way I would find myself in a situation where someone would kiss or touch me inappropriately. Someone can't just start touching and kissing you if you don't have anything with them especially when you're indoors!

I hate touching and kissing. It’s just exchanging saliva and germs for me personally at least anyways.
If it's something that I'm doing with my lover, there's nothing that's not going to make me love and enjoy it. It's when someone kiss or touch me inappropriately, I would react bad.

Back