Is anyone Schizoid?

Naiwen

Staff member
I personally prefer from machine to human contact and communication, I hate directly talking to a human being. Why? Because they are too talkative and saying no or ignoring them don't work irl. On a machine or a device or online, however, I could choose whom I want to talk to and what I'm saying to them. IRL or in offline/direct conversations, I can't do that, which are my limitations with socializing and communication. I'm also antisocial and hate the whole human race. I'd say I welcome the Apocalypse and that's it's high time that the human ere has ended and nature being restored to it's former glory.

I used to be like that. However, I really think I was robbing myself of a better life. People need others.
You have made a very good point because no matter how much someone tries to live by himself without associating with people physically, it is always going to affect the mental state of the person which is why I am a sound advocate of people having a life with their fellow human beings and not depend behind a computer to communicate with their fellow human beings all the time.

Back