Is Anyone Bipolar?

Naiwen

Staff member
I myself am very much bipolar type 1 and 2. I have terrible mood swings from euphoric to suicidal so yeah. Currently taking a mood stabilizer called Lyrica 150mg, I’m much better currently in life with my new dosage and therapies.

My cousin is currently suffering from bipolar disorder. He's been battling with the health problem for at least 4 years now but he's getting far more better than he used to be 4 years ago.

I'm not but I have a friend who is and it's been a difficult situation for him over the past few months. He's already on medication but it doesn't seem like it's getting any better.

I used to suffer from bipolar disorder and it was a very challenging time in my life. It took about 7 years of great effort and medication before I was able to get better. I won't wish anyone to pass through what I did.

I don't suffer from bipolar, no but I do have a friend that suffers from bipolar, and at the moment, he does have it in control with medication but if he does forget to take his medication, that is when he notices his symptoms will worsen. I can't imagine what it is like to live with bipolar but knowing there is help out there for those that do is great to hear.

Back