Is anyone Asexual?

Naiwen

Staff member
As an aro-ace, sex-repulsed, touch-negative and agender person, I hate being kissed or touched by a random stranger, since I don't know if they have any illnesses or not. And sex, romance, love and relationship are never on my mind. They aren't necessary for me personally at least anyways to be happy and functional daily. I've been without having sex and a proper relationship fr life, and I don't agree that it's "part of human nature." Aro-ace people do exist, ya know. So yeah, that's my personal stance on it. It's just that I'd rather do something alone than with anyone else.

I'm not aro-ace or sex-repulsed. In fact, I used to enjoy having sex when I was still in a relationship. It's a good feeling to make love with someone who loves you. Unfortunately, we could not get married.

I thank God that I'm not aro-ace or sex-repulsed. Sex that's as sweet like what I don't know. I don't have the right words to describe how sex feels and how pleasuring it can be. Doing it with the right person makes it more enjoyable.

Back