Is anyone Aro-Ace?

Naiwen

Staff member
It's well-known that break-ups can lead to stalking, sexual harassment, obsessing over the person, suicidal depression/ideation, alcohol and substance abuse and etc. So as an aro-ace, I don't truly don't understand why people are in relationships. I feel fulfilled on my own, if I could do it alone, then why do it with others? human beings bore me and are too complicated for me personally at least anyways. I could die alone with my personal live-in caretaker (provided by my country' s government : Canada) and that's it, I don't really care about others. People are annoying and why do they exist at all? That's the question I'm asking you who's not aro-ace.

I'm not Aro-Ace but I understand that someone would like to be in a relationship as a result of what happened in their lives especially in their past relationships. I would give the right person a chance to be in a relationship if I see one.

I haven't come in contact with any aro -ace and to honest you are the only aro-ace person I might have come remotely close to maybe others don't open up as you do but it is perfectly okay if you are not interested in any form of romantic relationship.

I feel that one of the reason why some people hate having anything to do with sex and romance is if they have been abused at one point in their lives. It makes them to have a serious turn off when it comes to sex.

I don't know anyone who's an aro-ace and honestly, I don't wanna know. I don't see anything that's going to benefit me for knowing such person. It's his or her life, I don't care about it.

Back