How well did St. John's Wort work for you

I heard it was a natural plant that could help improve mood, so I tried it. :mad:It did not work. I tried the CVS brand, but it put nothing on the bottle about the dosage. I think the dose was low. If anyone has tried this and felt a mood improvement, then what brand and dose did you use?

I have heard people have had good luck with it. It maybe be just the CVS brand. You could Google and see what others recommend.
I know the products from this company are well worth it. I asked our Chiropractor who specializes in neurology and nutrition to look at it for me http://www.newchapter.com/force-of-nature/st-johns-force
Here is the page on their St John's. We have bought their Turmeric. You can do a search bit I am pretty sure Amazon may have the cheapest prices.

Last edited:

Bawon

If any medication is not something that is recommended by my doctor, I am definitely not going to be interested in trying it out because I know very well that most of them will always have a very serious side effects that is going to complicate issues for me.

Back