Hello!

Magenta Massacre

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I don't really know what to put here; I never know what to put for these things.
Well, for starters, my depression started when I was seven. I started on depression medication when I was eight/nine. I had a psychiatrist on/off & a therapist on/off until I was twelve when I finally got both permanently. I have bipolar, major depressive disorder, ADD, currently-undiagnosed-but-mutually-agreed-on seasonal affective disorder, and schizoaffective disorder.
I also suffered from two of the top self-injury ways from age eleven until age fifteen. (I'd had some other, less used ways when I was in elementary school.) I'm seventeen – eighteen on the 19th ;) – and suffer from a few borderline self-injurious behaviors mainly during fall/winter when the SAD kicks in. (*I read all of the rules, but I didn't see anything that would keep me from posting something fairly general like that. If I shouldn't, edit this and let me know, please.*)

In general, I like to write, play my viola, cuddle my kitty, and read. I'm a geek, & also a Pokénerd which makes me associate with too many tween boys. I'm a "Japanophile." I love Japanese history, culture, language, and that includes manga & some anime. I have tons of books on Japan. And a lot on criminology, an overload of psychology, and many memoirs. That's just my English language-originated pile of book genres I read a lot. (I also love supernatural and paranormal romances. Shh.. My friends think I'm "studious", aka: a nerd. Which reminds me to tell you that I'm a total teacher's pet; teachers are my friends, peers are generally not.)

That's it. Sorry if it's too long. I doubt it's too short, but it miiight be a bit too long. X_X
If you want to know anything, feel free to ask! :]

Back