Forum areas

mybodymyself

What are you plans on including more forum areas. Besides the ones that you already have.

As for me I would love to see as follows.

Information Resource area/s

Off Topic/s

Believe thats it for now.

Yeah usually Off-Topic is the most popular anywhere. However, I think it would be good to let the forum fill out a little before they start adding any.

I like the way the site is set up. It has articles and a forum area with different topics/threads. I hope to meet new people that are experiencing the same things I am and to somehow help or be there for others that are experiencing depression.

It is good to think about something different for sure ,A little light conversation is all you need sometimes to change thought pattern. But I guess this forum lives for it,s purpose putting people of the same dynamic together.

What a great site full of information.Do you have any plans on starting a medication topic or area so people can talk about what medications have helped them,or made them feel worse as the side effects i find can be quite severe.
How about a live chat room would be nice too.

Thanks,

-Walter

Off-Topic section added :)
Stan,

Thanx for adding the off topic section and etc as well.
I like the way the site is set up. It has articles and a forum area with different topics/threads. I hope to meet new people that are experiencing the same things I am and to somehow help or be there for others that are experiencing depression.
Emily,

With you on this and etc.

Medication area added. Chat would be a nice feature but we would need more staff as someone should be in there at all times in case someone needs immediate help.

What a great site full of information.Do you have any plans on starting a medication topic or area so people can talk about what medications have helped them,or made them feel worse as the side effects i find can be quite severe.
How about a live chat room would be nice too.

Thanks,

-Walter

Yeah chat will be nice but I understand what you mean. How about searching for mods and then have a schedule made so somebody is always available in chat? You know, like those customer service chats where you click and ask for help and then someone appears!

Just a thought

Very good idea you have Emily but unfortunately at the moment we do not have enough members where it would be guaranteed someone will be on line at all times, plus we are an independently owned site with no state or federal grants or money to hire counselors to be on-line and available 24/7. We would love to do more but we can only offer a place for members to come, share their stories, their feelings, share their experiences with different medications and treatments, make connections with others, provide support and just help each other through our difficult times.

Back