Faith Healing Helps

Nomad

If you are suffering from depression or know someone who is suffering from depression, suggest you try faith healing or tell people to try faith healing. Trust me, this works. After taking an anti-depressant for over 10 years, and still not cured, my father switched to faith healing, and now he no longer has depression.

I'm happy to hear that it is something that worked for your father for him to have been on drugs for over 10 years and never got better. I'm not the religious type of person but I am going to look into trying this out and see how it works for me.

In my case, I really believe that surrendering my life over to Jesus Christ 100 percent is the only thing healing me. I have also seen countless cases of people praying and nothing happening, because they don't want to repent of their lifestyles. What are your thoughts?

Faith healing is w good way to purify your mind and renew lost listening to someone knowledgeable about the gospel of Christ and all the blessings and promises of hope and a new life is really uplifting.

Faith healing is w good way to purify your mind and renew lost listening to someone knowledgeable about the gospel of Christ and all the blessings and promises of hope and a new life is really uplifting.
Jesus' ministry was mostly about healing. It would be interesting to ponder why. Does anyone have thoughts?

Jesus' ministry was mostly about healing. It would be interesting to ponder why. Does anyone have thoughts?
It wasn't mostly about healing but salvation of your soul by believing in him as the son of God and through his selfless sacrifice on the cross we are all made right before God.

It wasn't mostly about healing but salvation of your soul by believing in him as the son of God and through his selfless sacrifice on the cross we are all made right before God.
Yeah, I agree with that. Actually, some pastors like Joel Osteen ignore the salvation message. However, I can see how "hell, fire, and brimstone" can turn people off.

If you're not someone who's religious, it's going to be very difficult for faith to work for you in taking care of your depression. But when you believe in God, everything is possible.

Back