Ever been cat-called?

Naiwen

Staff member
Being cat-called isn't nice for me personally at least anyways. I used to go anywhere, there would be a guy/man calling me " a btueaiful girl like you..." or "she's hot, but..." or "how do I contact you again?" right after school at ages around 14-15 by a man in his 30ties-40ties. Creepy and predatory sexual behaviour. I have been sexually harassed at both volunteer job and my paid job, by also much older men than me. I've been 17-18 back then, I haven't known any better but to put up with it. They've started touching and kissing me inappropriately too after awhile. Really creepy behaviour.

I can't say I have ever been cat-called but I have been wolf-whistled at in the past by guys out on the street. I tend to just keep walking and not pay any attention to them as a lot of the time, they tend to be with friends and they end up just doing it to show off in front of their friends thinking it's clever or they will get attention from it. My way of thinking is if you like someone you should talk to them in a friendly manner not just randomly wolf whistle at them in the street.

Why do girls or ladies get more sexually abused than men? It's like man are built more to be abusers than the abused. I'm still waiting for the first lady that's going to do me the honors and she would see how I'm going to deal with her.

Back