Chatting or calls?

Heatman

When it comes to your preferred means of having conversation, which one would it be between chatting or texting and phone calls? I find phone calls very harassing. It's why I'm more into chatting.

I take calls once in a while because they are very necessary as well as a means of conversation. But my favourite means of conversation is through chatting and text messaging because they allow me to do every other thing that I need to do unlike when I am on call, I would never have the chance to do any other thing.

Both chatting and calling is very good. I do both of them. It depends on the nature of my discussion that's going to decide which means I'm going to make use of.

I enjoy but chatting and making calls because it is the only way I can be able to communicate with most of my friends that I don't live close to and it is going to be very difficult addicted to them to communicate with me through only one medium.

I prefer calling. If I type chats too long, my fingers will start feeling sore. But with calls, I can put it on loudspeaker or use wireless headset and talk for hours.

I prefer calling. If I type chats too long, my fingers will start feeling sore. But with calls, I can put it on loudspeaker or use wireless headset and talk for hours.
This is so me. When I press my smartphone chatting for more than 20 minutes, I would stop feeling my finger tips. It's why I use voice note to chat.

I always feel hassled when I'm called too much. I don't like calls that much. I'm more comfortable with chatting and receiving text messages.

Being that I am someone who can get very anxious on the phone I always prefer to use text form or even email form to speak with others if I can. Even when I have to contact say customer service regarding something, I always use their Live Chat option as I feel that I am less nervous and I can get out all that I need to in text rather than on the phone.

Back