Being Single Rocks!

Naiwen

No worries about anyone else trying to change you, no compromising or sharing your personal space, home and life with anyone else. I find relationships suffocating and I hate them personally. I love my single lifestyle where I could do whatever I want, spend my money however I want and live the way I want without having to answer to anyone else in my life. I hate kids too, thinking they're unnecessary and useless, it's bit too late for now anyways, because I'm on peri-menopause.

Been single is often a time to show yourself more love and appreciate in totality the person you are because before you can give out love you must first possess it.

I have been single for 2 years now due to my personal reasons and I have been having the best time of my life, I have friends and family around me but I don't need any romantic commitment with anyone at the moment.

Currently, I love my single hood. Not because I didn't find a person but I just want to enjoy it before I can start sharing my space with any person. Being single doesn't bring depression unless you don't know yourself. I love myself and for me to give out that energy, I will make sure I have it to the brim.

Back