Associating with people of the same faith.

Kennysplash

Staff member
it really helps to spend time with people of the same faith when you are feeling depressed. These ones can can really help you to manage your feelings and help you cope. I have really come to understand that fact, and I do it frequently even when I am not depressed.
Does it help you too?

There are many benefits associated with spending time with people with same faith. I used to do that always not only when I am down but sometimes, I always love to be among the people that understand me too.

Being with people with the same faith can help, encourage and support one another, they can connect themselves to new opportunities and mentorships too.

I used to go closer to my God whenever I'm feeling depressed. I have faith that there's nothing God cannot do. Also being with those who share in the same faith and belief equally helps very well too.

I used to go closer to my God whenever I'm feeling depressed. I have faith that there's nothing God cannot do. Also being with those who share in the same faith and belief equally helps very well too.
Going closer to God is the first and main thing. I have in several times told him how I feel and want I wanted, he always answers me. I also have my loved ones around me and I'm glad they are always at my beck and call.

Back