Any Gamers in?

Grumps

Any fellow gamers in? I play PS4 and I'm a bit of a trophy hunter. Recently hit platinum on Black Ops 3, probably my proudest gaming moment lol. Anyway, drop your PSN if you want to play sometime. Mine's Motorcycling.

Man, that's some grind for that platinum, congratulations. I play Playstation 4 but MW and Bless Unleashed, mainly. Add me: Fuzz the Cat

I'm a big fan of playing video games. It's one of my biggest hobbies. I play video games almost every day. I play games like Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Of Us Part II, Skyrim, Gran Turismo 7, God of War, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and so on.

I'm playing video games on Nintendo Switch at the moment. The games that I'm playing on the Nintendo Switch is Hades, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild.

I'm only playing on Xbox Series X now. It's my latest console which I purchased 2 months ago. I'm playing Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite on it now. I'm so much enjoying it.

Playing video games is a very good way for me to describe myself from the things that are bothering me and I've been playing video games ever since I was 7 years old and it's something that I really enjoy doing so much because it makes me very happy. I play on Playstation 5 now.

Playing video games is a very good way for me to describe myself from the things that are bothering me and I've been playing video games ever since I was 7 years old and it's something that I really enjoy doing so much because it makes me very happy. I play on Playstation 5 now.
You're very lucky to have gotten Playstation 5. It's not available at the moment here. Only few scalpers have it and they are selling it $1400. I won't be stupid to buy it for that amount. I'm managing my PS4 now.

Back