Abuse and Depression?

Naiwen

I have been orally raped, abused verbally and physically by both of my parents (I live with a personal caretaker currently) and have had a terrible school life. Been bullied, ostracized and mobbed in school, have PTSD because of it. I'm having flashbacks of my abuse from childhood till 32 years old when I've moved out from my parents, my oral rape and awful school life. So abuse can definitely lead to suicidal depression, PTSD, antisocial personality disorder, psychopathy, sociopathy, suicide ideation and etc.

There are some things that you don't say to a lady especially when she's not into any form of sexual relationship with you. It affects us mentally and emotionally. As for parental verbal abuse, it was a common thing in my family.

There are some things that you don't say to a lady especially when she's not into any form of sexual relationship with you. It affects us mentally and emotionally. As for parental verbal abuse, it was a common thing in my family.
I'm sorry to hear that, I've gone through the same.

I'm sorry to hear that, I've gone through the same.
Thank you for caring because we have few people in the world who really care about what ladies go though. It's sad with the kind of horror we pass through in our own parents home.

I have been orally raped, abused verbally and physically by both of my parents (I live with a personal caretaker currently) and have had a terrible school life. Been bullied, ostracized and mobbed in school, have PTSD because of it. I'm having flashbacks of my abuse from childhood till 32 years old when I've moved out from my parents, my oral rape and awful school life. So abuse can definitely lead to suicidal depression, PTSD, antisocial personality disorder, psychopathy, sociopathy, suicide ideation and etc.
All rapists deserve the needle after they have been castrated. They can't be allowed to roam about freely in the world damaging people's lives and getting away with it.

It's good to talk about the things you feel though we all know no one can give a lasting solution to most of our feelings and challenges but only we have the power to decide how we want to feel and try our best to silence every negative voices in our minds and focus on the good of life.

I have a bad feeling my wife has had bad memories from childhood resulting from abuse. However, she doesn't want to talk about it. I only get hints about what may have went on.

Well, my wife had a rough childhood, including going into a diabetic coma for a few months or one month I think.

I think I am the only one that have experienced that. I have walked to my father and shouted at his face that I am not sure he's the one that beget me. It's really a pain in the ass that you are verbally abuse by the people that conceived you.

Thank goodness that I wasn't sexually abused because I don't know what I will be or feel today. Being sexually abuse makes the heart to shudder or even more brings about suicidal thoughts.

Back