What's your favorite investment priorities?

Heatman

When it comes to the kind of projects that you love to invest in, which one's happens to be your favorite? Do you like to invest in real estate, stocks, bonds, cryptocurrency or agriculture? My favourite one's are real estate, cryptocurrency and transportation.

Cryptocurrencies used to be my favourite investment project but with the volatility of the market in cryptocurrency right now, I have taken a little step back from investing more in cryptocurrencies. I am exploring the option of investing in agriculture right now.

Transportation project is my favourite investment. I have already started investing in it and I'm making good progress from it. I'm still considering stepping into real estate taste the water.

I used to invest in arts but over the last couple of years I have changed my investment project to real estate and I am trying to get into cryptocurrency as well because it looks like something that is going very well for a lot of people that are into it right now.

Building hostels is the best investment I'm putting all my money into right now. Getting good location near universities makes it very lucrative because students will keep making use of your property.

Building hostels is the best investment I'm putting all my money into right now. Getting good location near universities makes it very lucrative because students will keep making use of your property.
This seems like a very good investment opportunity to put money into. If I have enough money for such a project, I'm going to consider it.

Back