How many hours do you sleep daily?

Heatman

Getting enough sleep is very good for one's health. But for people who have sleeping disorder, it's always very difficult to get enough sleep. How long do you sleep everyday or do you not sleep at all?

When it comes to how many hours I sleep everyday, it should be between 4 to 6 hours because I always go to sleep very late in the night and I wake up very early in the morning. I find it very difficult to sleep in the afternoon, otherwise I would have been getting enough sleep everyday.

I don't joke with my sleep at all because I know the sad implications of not getting enough sleep everyday. My phone is a big distraction, so once it's 8pm, I'll switch it off and sleep easy.

I used to sleep at least 8 hours every day but in the past three years I have been struggling to sleep at least 5 hours everyday. My doctors are trying to put me on drugs so that I can be able to get more sleep.

Sleeping well is very important for my good health. It's when my depression was very bad that I struggled with sleeping well. I get at least 9 hours of sleep every night.

I should be sleeping at least hours every night. I do that because I like waking up strong and sharp. Whenever I don't sleep well at night, I don't feel good in the morning.

Back