He left my sister

first of all it happens about 1 month ago. My sister's boyfriend left her. She cried week. Looks like she is going to exploit new boyfriend and left him later. How could i stop this chain reaction?

Talk to her and let her know you understand what she is going through and be there for her. Tell her that dating different guys after a break up is never a good idea, she should stay single and let time heal her heart.

Staying single for a while may be best,Sometimes the Rebound relationship can be hurtful to everyone involved. If there is hurt and hate motives involved it is only going to get worse. (my opinion only) Been down that road.

It is important that you show her your support, and give reasons to her to trust you. Then, you'll have to give her advices, such as, telling her that she needs to be single for a while, to gather her thoughts before going back to dating.

let her know that you got her back and that she can vent out her anger with something more productive and then let her just be...i think sometimes if you over do for the people you love, it leads them to depression

'Rebound dating' is never a good idea and in my opinion, it just causes more pain and tension in the end. I've seen this first handedly, she'll only end up hurting herself and the guy she's using to get back at her boyfriend. You need to tell your sister that she needs some time alone to heal and work on herself. Give her as much love and support as possible along the way, going through a break up is never easy so I know she's hurting bad. But this kind of behavior she is expressing is not healthy at all.

It's so hard to deal with a breakup sometimes. However, it may be for the best. Life is tough enough without having to deal with a non-supportive person in a relationship. Taking some time to rebuild your sense of self is very important during this period. It's so easy to get caught up in another negative relationship when you're not thinking straight.

Frost

Some people are always of the habit of taking revenge on the wrong people and it's as if the same thing is going to happen with your sister as well in her new relationship. The only advise I'm going to give on this one is for you to make your sister understand that the new person she is dating was never the person that hurt her.

first of all it happens about 1 month ago. My sister's boyfriend left her. She cried week. Looks like she is going to exploit new boyfriend and left him later. How could i stop this chain reaction?
This is why I don't get into relationships very often. You're always going to be made to pay for the sins of another person who hurt them before you started dating them.

This is wrong!!

Your sister's boyfriend never liked or loved her. He was just probably there in the relationship for something and once he stopped getting it, that's why he left. Tell your sister not to love easily.

If this keep happening it is always going to turn into a vicious cycle that will be very difficult to end which is why you have to do everything possible so that your sister can end it and be able to move on with her life and possibly find someone that will love her for who she is.

It is better for you to advise your sister not to get into any other relationship until she is fully healed from the trauma she passed in her last relationship. This is because she's doesn't have any guarantee that the next person she's going to date will not still end up leaving her and is going to make her become more vulnerable.

I would definitely talk to her, I have never seen someone heal from finding a rebound. All it does is delay the healing process. People need to remain single after a breakup, reflect on the challenges and focus on the lessons learned to be a better person for your next relationship

I would definitely talk to her, I have never seen someone heal from finding a rebound. All it does is delay the healing process. People need to remain single after a breakup, reflect on the challenges and focus on the lessons learned to be a better person for your next relationship
I do not think that she's trying to heal in this situation but being revengeful. It's never a good way to deal with break up after a relationship. It screws one's mentally.

Back